It’s that time of year again. If you’re a little tense, calm down, relax, and read on (taken from Science Jokes collected by Joachim Verhagen).
THE STUDENT MIND DURING A FINAL EXAM-The last thoughts, and percentages of brain capacity
* 10% The prof. never covered this section!
* 10% Actual knowledge on the subject.
* 10% The T.A.’s kinda cute!
* 10% I knew I should have read the book!
* 10% Soon this will all be behind me!
* 10% I hope the curve is really low!
* 10% PANIC ZONE!
* 10% Prayers for a miracle flood, fire, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, etc…
* 10% Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…
* 10% Summer break!
Good luck with finals everybody.