To aid a company with its work in technology.
University of California at Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts in Molecular and Cell Biology
Manager – DevOps Engineering, Rubicon Project
- Managed a team of five systems engineers performing frontline technical support for servers and systems.
- Worked on getting systems to SOX compliance
Systems Engineer, Rubicon Project
- Monitored hundreds of application services on thousands of servers in various data centers using Opsview/Nagios and Graphite
- Automated deployment of application releases and server setups through Puppet
- Automated testing processes and gave development advice on several new applications as well as improved deployments of old applications
Quality Assurance Engineer, Rubicon Project
May 2010-February 2012
- Wrote automated Selenium tests for the REVV for Publishers product, a system designed to optimize, traffic, and target ads from hundreds of ads networks for premium publishers.
- Wrote automated tests for the REVV API used by internal and external customers to communicate to the Rubicon Ad marketplace
Help Desk Specialist, Los Angeles Urban League
- Provided technical support for 300+ Windows XP staff and client workstations and 10 Windows 2003 servers
- Contributed technical advice to the Neighboorhoods@Work Strategic plan, a plan to help develop the 70-block neighborhood around Crenshaw High School in South Central LA.
- Created a Drupal-based Intranet for employees to streamline collaboration and maintain consistent documentation
- Implemented a web-based computer inventory and ticketing system.to better track hardware and software related issues.
- Redesigned and implemented the Drupal CMS for the Urban League’s web site, making it easier for staff to update and post news bulletins, events, polls, and job listings.
Computer Resource Specialist, College Writing Program, UC Berkeley
Sept. 2005-March 2007
- Provided technical support to professors on staff
- Updated data and security of systems for use by administrators
- Trained staff on uses of technology, mainly in Mac OS X
USNews.com Intern, U.S. News & World Report
June 2005-Aug. 2005
- Maintained a variety of sections for USNews.com website, including auto reviews, customer newsletters, and letters
- Helped in development of America’s Best Colleges section for 2005
- Aided in the creation of “College Flashback” feature including interviewing notable people such as Buzz Aldrin and running back Tiki Barber
- Winner of the 2012 Rubicon Project Cultural Values Award
- Member of the 2008 Los Angeles Urban League Employee Team of the Year
References available upon request.
Other relevant documents
Other Versions of this document