In case you didn’t know the title is a King of the Hill reference.
- I slowly started to realize I needed to get out more when my boss offered to take me to the NTEN nonprofit technology club. Sure they met at a bar and that’s always fun, but it’s a little disconcerting seeing your boss in social situations. I really need another set of friends (or go back to hang out with my other friends more often).
- I did hang out with my friends Justin and Norbert Wong though. Justin tells me his income forces him to pay a ridiculous amount in income taxes. That’s the price of not owning property, being married, or having kids.
- Is it bad for me to be craving a new Macbook when I have a fairly decent Sony Vaio laptop that I only got 2 years ago? And chances are I’ll use it, and then start complaining about it afterwards. Darn those folks at Macbreak make things seems so cool.
- I’m still looking for that great business idea. I wonder if it would be possible to work full time and on a side business at the same time. Who am I kidding of course it’s possible, but you just need to make time for it.
- I’ve been really loving Countdown with Keith Olbermann even more now that they have a better blog. Just wish they would let you embed their MSN videos in something other than an MSN space blog.